and is finished. Val's travel journal arrived a couple of weeks ago and and sadly it's the last journal in the round that I had to work on. I love Val's album, she has a really awesome style which I love. It was fun to see this album when it arrived because all three girls had already worked on it and it was very great to see how each one did the prompts with their own styles. I can't wait to get my album back now LOL
So here are the pages that I did for Val...
1) Tell me about your city/state: I did this is MS Word, easy peasy. And by the way, I'm pretty much obsessed with this cork paper LOL
2) Your favorite song: that's a hard one, to choose just one song. Currently it's Chasing Pavements by Adele. I just got her older album "19" and I can play that song over and over and not get tired of it.
3) Ten random things about me: I went crazy with the washi tape and covered the whole page in it LOL. Inside the envelope I made a little fanfold insert with pictures.
5) Share photos of scenic spots around your town: I found these pictures online and actually found out that there's a 9/11 Memorial on Staten Island which I had no clue. I really want to check it out one day.
6) Postcard from your hometown: Gotta love NY :)
7) Photo of yourself: I added the Hello digital element over my picture.
8) Your favorite quote: again, hard to pick just one but this one is right up there and so true! I was so inspired by the watercolor page that Renee did, that I decided to break out my watercolors and try them out.
9) Your favorite recipe: I love this recipe, it's one of my top favorites!!! Oh and the little clipboard paper clip is from Amy Tan, so cute!!!
10) Free page: I made a layout using Crate Paper's Emma's Shoppe Collection.
Thanks for taking a look and stopping by!!! Hugs, Marlene